My name is Edwin and VirtFuel is my personal blog about Virtualization. My goal is to provide solution for the technical roadblocks related to vSphere products. I work as Virtualization support engineer in VMware Global support services for more than two years with an Overall Experience of 5+ years in Windows and Virtualization.
Why do this?
- The technology is for everyone it’s not only for the experts. Anyone can learn if they have the willingness.
- I wanted to give something back to the community which has taught me a lot.
- I have been inspired by Frank Denneman, William Lam, Arun Kaliamurthy and Nithin Titta to start and write a blog related to Virtualization. I’m here only because of their guidance.
- If this blog helps one person in his/her technical issues, that would be an achievement.
- The wonderful thing about keeping this blog is to Learn, interact with each other and grow.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own and do not reflect the views and opinions of my employer.
- Updating the vCenter server appliance using VAMI (vCenter Appliance Management Page)Updating the vCenter from the VAMI (vCenter Appliance Management Page) is widely used option since most of the vCenter servers are connected to internet and has been the easiest […]
- Updating the vCenter server appliance Command lineThe offline method of updating the vCenter server appliance is useful for the enviroments which does not have direct internet to avoid security risk and also to update the […]
This helped a lot to troubleshoot the issue with AD joining.
Worked like a Charm. Specially the screen prints to get the certificates.
Provides clear understanding, Good article to refer!!
Helped us to patch the vCSA in a easy way. Thanks Edwin
Register For VMworld 2021:
Visit the VMworld for Registration and to know more about VMware
News from the CEO
“Attending VMworld is key to understanding not only VMware’s current roadmap but also our broader strategy and forward-looking innovations. On behalf of the entire VMware team, I look forward to sharing more with you at VMworld 2021.”Raghu Raghuram, CEO, VMware